Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I will be without internet for a week to 2


Just letting you all know that I will be loosing my internet for a week to 2 weeks because I am unable to pay the bill. I have tried to sell kits to help out with the bills that we have but haven't sold one kit and its been 2 months now. What can I say?? I tried..lol.. I will be back and have a new kit hopefully done and up loaded to the store when I come back. This new kit will be a St.Patricks day kit. I am hoping that I will be able to make a mini free one too. I know its been awhile since I posted a freebie and I am very sorry for that!! I am just trying to get into the store and make a little money to help with our bills. I will see you all soon. 

This tag was made with "My Sweet Valentine" kit at Thrifty Store.
Thanks Angela aka Queenie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment