Monday, June 24, 2013

Coming soon ;)

I finally finished my Fragile X Awareness kit :) this kit will be ready for download on July 1st but I wanted to show you a preview of it. 
This kit was made in honor of my son Jess and all of his cousins. Fragile X is a mental disability that has no cure. My son is 10 years old and has the mind of a 2 or 3 year old in most ways. He is still in diapers, drinks from a baby bottle, has lots of meltdowns, and many more issues. But he has a heart of gold and loves you more than anyone in the world. He gives kisses and hugs all the time, he shows you how much he loves you with the look in his eyes. He may not be able to talk but a few words here and there but you know this child loves you like no other! I am proud to be his mommy. We have our ups and downs but I would not change a thing. Of course I pray that one day they will find a cure to help these children but for now I am happy just the way he is <3 Love you baby boy!! To find out more about FXS please visit Fragilex.org





Hope you like it and come back to download it.
Thanks Angela aka Queenie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment